Find Rest My Soul, In Christ Alone.
Tuesday, March 8, 2016 @ 8:20 AM with 0 comment(s)
Hello first post of 2016!
I can't believe this year is finally here. (: 
I know this year is going to be a really eventful year. For one, THIS YEAR I TURNED 21!


Celebrated it with all my loved ones and also went for the first ever staycaytion with my two loves. 


AND. 
I FINALLY GOT TO DYE MY HAIR. 
Unfiltered and unwashed. LOL.

but sigh. I miss this Colour. It's now faded to this...bright red, which is fine but I can't wait for it to fade even more so I can start playing with it. (: 


Freshly dyed hair. Come back. ): 

Anyways, that's pretty much all my milestones so far.
It's my second week of school and workload is really starting to kick in. I'm thankful though, that I'm adjusting okay, and I've made new friends! Yay!! So many nice new friends. (: 
I've also taken up roles in Cru, church and other areas. I think it's about taking small steps to further improve my time management and not make excuses when it comes to serving God. 
This week was probably one of the busiest weeks I've had in a while. I usually don't like packing my timetable bit back to back meetings have been happening this ENTIRE week and I've been kind of stressing myself out not because of the workload or whatever but just personal expectations. Maybe it's actually adrenaline rather than it is stress. But anyways, I guess for the first time in a while, I also feel quite fulfilled.
I believe it's because of the things I'm investing my time in, and it's what I know I'm getting the privilege to serve in all these areas. (:

Find rest my soul, in Christ alone. 
Know His power, in quietness and trust. 

Happy-tired. It's an interesting feeling being added to my vocabulary. (:

Have a great CNY everyone!