Countdown.
Sunday, January 25, 2015 @ 11:36 AM with 0 comment(s)
Hello everyone, I haven't written in forever.
F Y P. 
These three letters when put together has been something that I've never wanted and always wondered how I was going to face it.

I knew the minute I entered this course, that I would have to face it but it's crazy how fast time flies by, and before you know it, it's exactly a month to my submission.

I know God has seen me through these 2 years, and I still cling on to the belief that I was put here for a reason, and that one month more is more than possible for God to see me through, as is everything else.

But it's some nights like these where there's this feeling of like. Worry and maybe even helplessness just seem to overcalm me and I just feel so alone, empty and tired.
Don't get me wrong, I'm aware im not alone, I know that I have amazing people who would be there both physically and emotionally there for me in a heartbeat, I know that I shouldn't feel empty but idk. ): I don't know why I'm feeling this way. And I don't like it. 

I guess. Maybe there's some hinderance or blockage that is stopping me. Or maybe it's something that I haven't fully let go of. I'm really not sure. But I'm scared. 
Letting go isn't something im very good at doing. And a lot of times, it's not something that I want to do. ): sigh. 

Oh well. I don't really know the point of this post, but at this moment I'm just having a bit of a ramble.

Going to have to wake up tomorrow and start on work.

Sidenote: I saw a quote from the book: "Quiet." Lol. It was interesting because that book reminded me of some things. 
I hope that your week is going to be really great.  

xx,