Week 3 of Internship!
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 @ 3:18 AM with 0 comment(s)
Hellooooooooooooo lovelies!
I remember how before I started internship I was frantically googling how internship at certain companies would be like. At I couldn't find much info on it because I guess no one blogged about it or whatever, so. yeah.
But here I am! I actually wanted to write this ages ago but I kept having crowds and crowds of customers but today seems like a pretty nice and quiet evening so yay. 

For those of you who do not know, I'm interning at this place called SUPERMAMA. We're located at 30A Seah Street and 8 Queen Street and soon at the Singapore Art Museum. It's been 3 weeks so far, and I'm really thankful that it's been going ok. I dare not really say that it's going very well because I have made mistakes here and there and I'm still in the process of bonding and what not, because idk, I personally find it hard when I mix work and friends together, but the people here are all really really nice people. Very patient and kind, you feel very at ease when you're with them.

So far I've been doing quite a lot of shopkeeping, and TRUST me, its not as easy as everyone thinks. There are ALWAYS things to do. Be it cleaning up, counting the money, serving customers, and everything, but I really enjoy meeting new and interesting people from here and also other parts of the world. I've also been designing and everything, and yeah, it's just really nice here.

So yes, internship has been really nice.
I also had the nicest weekend in a really long time, and for quite a bit of nice food on National Day (after work) with awesome people. :3

Yupp. Ok. That's about all I can think about right about now. I'm gonna head back to work.

xx,