"LETS DO A QUIZ TOGETHER CARISSA. RIGHT NOW." - Leanna
Monday, August 4, 2014 @ 8:04 PM with 0 comment(s)

Survey #146 : ABC

A

How artistic are you? 

Like a potato. Lol. No. I'm a failed designer friend I'm sorry. 


Do you want to go to Africa? 

Er. To see the animals I guess. 


AC/DC or Aerosmith? 

Does AC stand for Air Conditioner? If so I prefer AC pls.  


Do you know what Armenia is?

No?



B

What’s your beer of choice (if any)? 

(There is none)


Do you know the title of Buffalo Springfield’s one-hit wonder? 

I suddenly visualized buffalo wings. LOL. With the sweet and sour sauce. Mmmmmmm. 


Do you have a brother? (Do you like it that way?) 

Yes. (DO I HAVE A CHOICE?!)(nah. Yeah sure. He's ok)


Which bank do you use? 

(Empty) piggy bank


C

Which comedian do you most enjoy? 

Mine in particular. 


Would you ever live in California? 

For a while maybe. 


Is it possible/likely that you’ll become a cat lady?

HAHAHAHAHA. I will visit the cat lady aka Leanna Emmanuel. I probably can't because I will die of my allergies to the fur. 


How many different countries have visited? 

Er. About 8? I think. 


D

Do you believe there’s a devil? 

Yes. 


Does eating dessert often make you feel guilty? 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NO. 


Can you legally drive? 

No. 


What have you been diagnosed with (if you don’t mind sharing)? 

Um. Idk. The normal stuff? 


E

How often do you drink energy drinks? 

If I see an interesting flavour. 


Where did you live when you were 11 years old? 

At home. Literally. 


Do you like the actor who played Edward Scissorhands in that movie?

Sure. 


Have you ever felt an earthquake? 

My stomach.


F

When was the last time you saw your father one-on-one? 

Er. 30mins ago. 


Do you think French is the most beautiful language? 

I can't understand it. ._. I think beautiful languages are the ones you can understand. 


Is Friday your favorite day of the week? 

Not really. I prefer Saturdays I guess. 


Have you listened to Jimi’s song ‘Fire?’ 

No. 


G

Do you have real gold jewelry? 

probably. Not that I wear it. Haha. 


How often do you watch ‘Gossip Girl’? 

LOL. I watch it on the plane. 


Is Google your homepage? 

I use chrome. So. 


Do you like Geico’s commercials? 

Who?


H

When did you last feel happy? 

When I had sashimi. :3


Do you prefer Hollister, Hot Topic, or H&M? 

I've only been to H&M, so no choice there. 


Did you dress up last Halloween? 

No. 


Would you voluntarily watch the History Channel? 

LOL. Depending on the programme. 


I

Have you ever been on an island? 

Singapore is an island isn't it. 


Would you be able to locate Indonesia on a globe? 

Ya. LOL. 


Do you know if Iceland or Greenland has more ice? 

Iceland has like. The word ice. So like. Doesn't that OBviOUSLYYY mean that it has ice like DUHHHHHHH. (I'm kidding. I know it's Greenland) 


Did you watch the last presidential inauguration? 

Nopeeee. 


J

Do you enjoy jogging? 

People who do, are weird. 


On which instrument could you most easily play ‘Jingle Bells’? 

Lol. Probably the electone. 


How much do you know about John Lennon? 

Nothif much. 


Do you know how Jell-O is made? 

Go watch a YouTube video. 

I'm more curious about how tubby custard is made. 


K

Have you tried Krispy Kreme doughnuts? (Was it love at first bite?) 

Yes. I think it's overrated. 


Are you very afraid of North Korea? 

LOL. What kinda question is this. 


How many pairs of khaki pants do you own? 

None??


Have you ever been a fan of the Killers? 

The WHO? They dont sound too nice people to be fans of. 


L

Does it bother you when couples are lovey-dovey in public?

HAHAHA. I guess. A little. Like. Just don't block the way pls. 


Do you have your own lighter (why or why not)? 

Nah. (Becwuse I can borrow stuff like that?)


In how many languages (besides English) can you count to 100? 

Chinese. 


What’s your favorite lollipop flavor?

Strawberry or raspberry. 


M

Do you believe in miracles (why or why not)? 

Yes.  Because THERE CAN BE MIRACLES WHEN YOU BELIEVEEEEEE. 


What do you think of shows like Maury and Jerry Springer? 

Who?


Do you care that Mars (the candy co.) uses deadly animal testing? 

I didn't know that. 


How did you form your opinion of marijuana? 

Um. Idk. Never really had one. 


N

How often do you sleep naked? 

Literally never. 


Do you actually check the Nutrition Facts before eating something? 

No. You can say I'm pretty badass. 


Who is your favorite musical artist/band beginning with 

‘N’? 

No one comes to mind


How nerdy are you (in what ways)? 

HAHAHA. Not as bad as #leannleard. 


O

What do you think about olives? 

I don't like olives. 


Are you much of an outdoorsy person? 

I like to go out and eat. And I do love looking at nature and all that stuff. Just don't make me exercise. That ruins everything. 


How big of an Oprah fan are you? 

Id be a bigger fan if she gave me money. Lol. 


How often do you shop online?

I look at stuff a lot, but I rarely buy anything because I am peasant. 


P

Are you looking forward to your prom? If you already went, how was it? 

No such prom. Secondary no prom, poly, no prom. Although I think there's dinner and dance...idk if I'll go for that. Haha. 


How are your local policemen? 

LOL. All the good looking ones go on crime watch and the rest stay on the streets. But they are good I guess. 


What is your ideal PB&J sandwich like? 

With no peanut butter.

ALTHOGH almond butter jelly sandwitches are DABOMB. 


What do you think of the movie ‘Pineapple Express’? 

What are these Weird movies you keep asking me about.  


Q

How true is the saying, ‘quitters never win and winners never quit’? 

But what if the winner quit after he won does that make him a winner or a quitter #DEEEEEEPPPP. 


Do you prefer Quiznos or Subway and why? 

Subway, because there Is no such Quiznos here. 


Have you learned the quadratic formula yet? (Do you remember it?) 

LOL. ummmm. Is it the x= -b +- square root of b2-4ac everything over 2a?  THATS LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE I REMEMBER. HAHA. EVEIDENTLY MY MATH IS BRILLIANT. 


What is the one question you most want to ask someone and who?

Mmmmmm. Right now I can't think of any. Shows that I don't question many things really. 


R

How many rooms are in your home?

5. 


Do you like raspberries?

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. ERMAHGERD RASPBERRIESSSSSSSS. 


What’s one of your best memories from during a rain storm? 

sleeping in. Hahaha. Having no school. 


Have you actually read Shakespeare’s ‘Romeo & Juliet’? 

Not exactly. 


S

Do you know any Sign Language? 

I know how to do my name in sign language!! (Such narcissistic)


What is your sleeping schedule generally like? 

Mmm. It used to be like. 3-8. Then 1ish-8. Now it's back to normal like. 12-830. YAY sleep. 


How well do you sing? 

Not terribly, but not great either. 


How often do you listen to 60-70’s music? 

I listen to whatever is nice. And I don't really know when half of my music came out so. Maybe? 


T

What do you think of Twitter? 

#people #talking #to #themselves. 


How much do you value the Ten Commandments? 

LOL. Yeah I follow them. 


Are there many trees where you live? 

yes. 


How much taller/shorter do you wish to be?

I'm happy with my height. :3


U

Where do you usually buy your underwear? 

WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THIS. 


How do you define ‘ugly’? 

PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW WHERE I BUY MY UNDERWEAR. Actually maybe not.  Idk. I need a reference. 


Do you like to shop at Urban Outfitters? 

Online browse. Because there is no physical urban outfitters here and I have no money. 


V

Would you like being described as ‘voluptuous’? 

That's basically calling me sexy. Who doesn't wanna be called sexy. Yeah sure. I think theo James is freaking sexy btw. 


For listening to music, do you like to crank up the volume or keep it calm? 

Mostly crank up the volume.


Do you ever watch the annual Victoria’s Secret fashion show? 

HAHA. ya. Sometimes. 


Would you agree that ‘variety is the spice of life’? 

Sure. 


W

Are you currently on wireless Internet? 

LOL. WHO ISNT. 


Can you recall memories of learning how to whistle? 

YES! It was when I was like 5 or something and then I just did it and I was like OMG LOOK MUMMY I DID A WHISTLE. Or was that me winking....ok maybe I can't remember. 


Do you go to White Castle or just vicariously through ‘Harold & Kumar’? 

WHO?! Where is this Harold & Kumar. LOL. 


Have you gone to Washington, D.C.? Did you like it? (OR-do you want to go?) 

Nope. And yeah sure. I wouldn't mind going. 


X

Why did you need your most recent x-ray and what were the results? 

FOR POLY ENTRY. LOL. The health screening test. The results were normal. 


When it comes to ‘xoxo’, do you interpret ‘x’ as the hug or the kiss? 

Da kissy. (LOL DICTIONARY AUTOCORRECTED IT TO KIASU) (ONE X NOT ENOUGH AH)


What does X stand for in Roman numerals? Can you write the previous number? 

IDK. no I can't. 


Why do you think xylophones are only popular with young children?

LOL. Excuuuuuse me. I like my xylophones too thank you very much. But mostly because they are usually colorful and make light tingly sounds that sound nice even if you don't have any musical sense what so ever. Then they just sound like windchimes. 


Y

Can you explain the meaning of the yin-yang symbol? 

It is the good in the bad and the bad in the good. #ommmmmmmmmmmm 


Do people more often mistake you as being younger or older than you are? 

Older I guess. IT HAS COME TO THIS. ):


Did you know that yawning is contagious? 

Did you know that when you read the word yawn it will also cause you to yawn? 


Would you like a bottle of Yoo-Hoo or it’s not really your thing? 

WHAT IS A BOTTLE OF YOO-HOO. I NEED TO GOOGLE THIS BRB.

LOL it is a chocolate drink. 

And yes please I would like a bottle of yoo-HOO. 

Z

How many places’ zip codes do you know by heart? 

Only my own....? Maybe Leann's because I write to her and stuff. 


What comes to mind when I say ‘Zero to Hero’? 

HERCULES. TELL ME YOU THOUGHT OF HERCULES. 



Yay! It is the end of the quiz. Sorry my previous post was so emo. Haha. I feel like this site is turning into some. Carissadoesquizesandtestsandshit.bs.com.

But anw!

Leanna did the same quiz, so here's the link to go check out her answers and things if it interests you and so you can see how (not) similar we are.

http://back-to-hogwarts.tumblr.com/post/93789954179/survey-146-abc


xx,