TMI Tag
Thursday, June 19, 2014 @ 2:24 AM with 0 comment(s)
The font is strange but it's ok.
I tag myself because I have no friends to tag me with these things.

TMI TAG 
1: What are you wearing?

It's presentation today. So this is me "dressing it up". And it actually interesting to recount. Kind of. 

2: Ever been in love?
Why the past tense? (:

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
I've never had a boyfriend. But I would say I've had a terrible ending of a friendship. 

4: How tall are you?
I'm now 170!!! GOD ANSWERS PRAYER. HAHA. 

5: How much do you weigh?
I am unashamed to say that I am 60kg. I honesty do not care anymore. Haha. 

6: Any tattoos?
I have your name tattooed on my heart. LOL. Nah. Don't have. Although if I ever got one, it'll be a watercolour owl.

7: Any piercings?
Only on the ears. I want an extra 2 though. 

8: OTP?
ZANESSA. FOREVER. AND. ALWAYS.

9: Favorite show?
The mentalist.

10: Favorite bands?
None in particular. But I do have a large amount of "the script" and "boys like girls" and "the wanted".

11: Something you miss?
The weather that I got in NZ and Australia.

12: Favorite song?
Fix you - Coldplay 

13: How old are you?
Nineteen.  Mentally six. 

14: Zodiac sign?
Capricon. But I feel that I'm more Aquarius. 

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Answered that before. I think it was "10 day challange: day 3." But 1 physical quality would be that he's taller than me. And a non-physical quality would be that he has to be patient.

16: Favorite Quote?
I have too many. Seriously. A lot of my favourite quotes are from Mentalist, CS Lewis, John Green, Disney and of course the bible. Some I love so much I want them tattooed all over me but. Idk. I'm just gonna find 5 random ones.


17: Favorite actor?
Theo James, purely for the reason that he is hot. 

18: Favorite color?
Red.

19: Loud music or soft?
Loud enough for you to appreciate it.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
To my happy place. Lol. Idk. I just play guitar or cry it out or talk to people who make me happy. It all depends. 

21: How long does it take you to shower?
15mins maximum. 

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I'll take whatever time I have. Haha. But I can usually do it in 10mins. 

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Not exactly?

24: Turn on?
Dimples. Hahahaha. I really like dimples.

25: Turn off?
Swearing and smoking.

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
To watch Ryan Higa videos. Teehee. 

27: Fears?
Being replaced.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
It was a really sweet note. Hahaha. Actually aiya. I always cry at sweet stuff haha. But it's a good thing.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Yesterday.

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
Because ilovecheesecakee ? It's double e because it was that phase. Okie.

31: Last book you read?
Divergent. Actually no. I read Insurgent.

32: The book you’re currently reading?
Bible? HAHAHAHA.

33: Last show you watched?
Fairly Odd Parents. Hahas.

34: Last person you talked to?
Shawn Ng

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Fishy ϵ( 'Θ' )϶ (geddit)(ahahahahaha)

36: Favorite food?
Cheesecake!!!

37: Place you want to visit?
Japan and US. 

38: Last place you were?
I was at home in my bed until school had to happen. 

39: Do you have a crush?
Girl Crushes. An unhealthy amount of them. Haha.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
I kissed Max. :3

41: Last time you were insulted?
Probably by Shawn because what is new.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Strawberry.

43: What instruments do you play?
Electone and Guitar.

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
Owl. Always owl.

45: Last sport you played?
Oh God. That was centuries ago. I'm not even kidding. 

46: Last song you sang?
"If I lose myself tonight". That song has been in my head for days. Haha.

47: Favorite chat up line?
OMG I HAVE A NEW FAVE ONE.

"Eh help me hold something. "
*shoves hand into yours*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SO BRILLIANT.

48: Have you ever used it?
DUH. I SHARED IT WITH THE WHOLE WORLD HAHAHAHA.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I'm gonna meet up with a whole lot of people this week. Which I am super happy about.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
If you read this. And Leanna. Always Leanna. 

Interim 2 is now over. I have 3 more weeks of this until SIP and. Yeah. It's a mix of excitement and nervousness but yeah.
Right now I'm just hungry. Lol. 

xx,