Threethirtyoneam
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 @ 12:37 PM with 0 comment(s)

I am still awake and I don't know why.

It was such a long day today.
I'm mentally exhausted. I'm at the point where I'm not too sure what's going to happen next.
There's a saying that if something is too good to be true, it probably isn't.
Well. I should have known that the fact my project got so many "ok"s and "carry on"s, I should have foreseen this coming.

Sigh. Idk. As much as everyone else got shot, I'm not really concerned about that because well. I'm suppose to be worrying about myself. ._.

I need sleep.
I really do.
Not exactly sleep, I get lots of that.
I need rest.

Sigh.

For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and receives human approval. (Romans 14:17, 18 NIV)

Righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 

xx,