Another one of those nights.
Saturday, June 28, 2014 @ 10:34 AM with 0 comment(s)
Ugh, today was one of those times where I just broke down after not doing so for weeks. Maybe even a month. Probably not a month. It's just. idk la ok. I need to stop making excuses for myself, I need to stop overthinking, I need to stop procrastinating.

I don't know.
I'm going to do one of those personality quiz things that I find on facebook just so I can clear my head. Before I go to sleep and do work for the rest of tomorrow.




QUIZ STARTS HERE
We all know your name. We all know your birthday
what color your eyes are, what your favorite food is.
I’m not going to ask those dumb questions.
Instead…

1. Any names your parents were thinking about that you would prefer?
They were going to call me Mariah, and no. I don't like that name. I do like a lot of names, but nothing that I would call myself.

2. If you had to pick one outfit that you currently own to wear for the rest of your life, what would it consist of?
Mm...probably the owl tshirt from cotton on, and a pair of comfortable shorts. yeah.

3. What do you think is going to happen to you after you die?
Heaven.

4. What TV show have you seen every episode of?
Errrr. Before this is would have been Mentalist, but I haven't watched the new season yet, so...probably the closest thing would be spongebob. Lol.

5. What movie can you quote every line to?
Probably High School Musical. LOL.

6. What bands would you like to see in concert?
Mmm. Hillsong? haha. Or The Script.

7. If you had the money to retire anywhere in the world, where would you go?
New Zealand

8. Is there a piece of jewelry or something similar that if you lost, you would feel naked?
My Teehee Band

9. What is one thing [appearance-wise or other] you would change about yourself?
I am insecure about my legs.

10. One thing you would change about your best friend?
Why would you want to change things about your best friend?

11. Everyone remembers their first birthday party that involved friends. Describe yours.
It was ok. It was when I was P1? So. It wasn't too fun which is why I don't organize big birthday parties anymore.

12. What do you think is the perfect age and why?
I think the perfect age is the age where you found yourself to be the happiest.

13. Name one (and only ONE) person that you feel most comfortable around; no awkward silences?
God.

14. How long have you known the person you named in the previous question?
Hmmmm. Grew Up knowing about him, knew him personally probably starting of Poly.

15. Which 2 members of your family has the biggest influence on your life?
Parents.

16. If you won a $1,000 shopping spree to one store, what store would you want it to be?
We don't have Target in Singapore but I would want like. Giant? haha. $1000 can buy me a lot of food. (Y)

17. Which is your favorite comic book movie?
X-Men

18. What do you think this phrase means: “I am drearily bloodletting this bedwetting cosmonaut”?
Too lazy to try and understand this.

19. If you could go back in time and relieve one memory – relieve it, not change it – what memory would it be?
I think it would be that day that I was walking and bought a strawberry cheesecake cookie from Subway and I just felt that life was so good and I felt this immense euphoria.

20. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I can't remember. Probably primary school.

21. Who taught you?
Daddy.

22. When you go to the movies, do you like to get candy or popcorn?
Popcorn. The sweet one. Does that mean it's candy...

23. If you had to choose any girl in your life to date right now, who would it be and why?
Errrrr. I have a lot of girl-crushes it's crazy but I'm straight so not dating in a relationship sense, but I would love to go and chill with Bethany Mota.

24. Describe the first real party you ever went to.
None.

25. If you’ve never been to one, explain why not.
People who throw parties do not want to make friends with me. lol.

26. Do you have one friend, or a group of friends, who stand out among all the others, that’s always there for you?
Yes.

27. If so, who is it?
The 5 people as mentioned in the post waaay back.

28. If not, do you prefer having just a group of good friends, or would you like to have one best friend?
But it's so...so....

29. Do you prefer the sound of electric, acoustic, or steel guitar?
Acoustic.

30. Have you ever read the Bible – even just a little part of it?
Yes.

31. Have you ever read the Quran?
I read some stuff from it out of curiosity but I don't really remember.

32. What was the best pet you’ve ever had?
I love all of them. But Chubby will have a special place in my heart.

33. Out of all the states you’ve visited/lived in, which is your favorite?
Queensland, but I love home the best.

34. Do you enjoy jigsaw puzzles?
Yes.

35. If you were allowed one murder without punishment, would you do it?
Nah.

36. Where do you keep your wallet when you’re out and about?
In my bag....? That's why you bring bags right? But my wallet has no money. So..no point stealing it la. Lol.

37. Have you ever seen a ghost?
No and I hope I never do.

38. How about seen things happen that you think was a ghost?
No and I hope I never do.

39. Did you have Beanie Babies as a kid?
I had ONE. But idk where it went.

40. Did you have tag protectors for their tags, or did you just rip the tags off?
I probably tore it off.

41. Do you prefer stripes or polka dots?
Stripes.

42. What’s the best Christmas present you ever received?
the ones from the heart.

43. Which of your birthdays was the most memorable?
Mmm. Most probably my 16th...

44. Name one song you can play on an instrument – any instrument.
Nothing - The Script. ahahaha. See what I did there.

45. Who taught you to play that song?
Ultimateguitar.com and Google.

46. Out of all the teachers you’ve had, who had the biggest influence on you?
Isabel

47. Have you ever ridden on a motorcycle?
Yes, for like 1 Min.

48. How about a moped?
Nope.

49. When you were little, what was your favorite Disney movie?
Mulan? Lion King? I liked them all I cannot choose.

50. What’s your favorite Disney movie now?
Tangled. Sorry Frozen.

51. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received from a friend of the opposite sex or a significant other?
His heart. LOL. Idk I like all gifts from the heart la ok stop asking this fave gift question.

52. What’s your favorite kind of chips?
Kettle. Kettle Soy Chicken Sauce Kettle Chips. I would eat them everyday if they weren't so crazy expensive (and unhealthy).

53. Do you have any famous family memebers?
I am the famous family member. lol. No.

54. Did you ever beg your parents for a pony?
Yeah. I probably did. I think I wanted to name it Twilight.

55. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
I'd rather be normal...But. I guess deaf, because I am very visual and I need to see or else I will definitely fall into depression.

56. Is there someone you’ve been enemies with since you were little, and it’s never changed despite growing up and becoming more mature?
I've lost contact with him so.

57. What laundry soap do you think smells the best?
The blue one. ahahaha look at me showing that I do the housework.

58. Do you prefer Spongebob or Patrick?
Spongebob. He knows the secret formula.

59. If you’re currently dating someone, would you be ready to elope with them right now if they asked?
No Money.

60. If you’re not dating someone, can you think of one person that you would elope with right now if they asked?
No Money.

61. What’s the stupidest TV show on the air right now?
It has and always will be Cow and Chicken.

62. Have you ever written a song or a poem?
I attempted to. But yes.

63. If you have, have you ever written a song or a poem for someone?
Yes.

64. Last but not least, type some funny or inspiring lyrics that you can think of now as a closing:
ok byeeeeeee~.(You better have sung that)

Ok. Yeah. It's 123am. I'm going to cuddle Max and then sleep. Because I don't think I can do any work tonight.
This week has been ridiculously crazy and stressful but these people just made it amazing and memorable. I dislike it when we go for camps/events and declare our forever love and friendship with the people in it and then watch it fade away after a month or so. But I'm hoping this is going to be different because you guys are a wonderful beautiful bunch of people who I wish to keep in my life.

I miss my weekends this week though. But I know this is all going to be over soon.

xx,