Year Three...what?
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 @ 4:51 AM with 0 comment(s)
I never thought that id make it here honestly. I thought that halfway through my lecturers would advice me to quit, or I would quit, or my results will be too horrible and the school will just kick me out.
But yet, here I am, I'm actually in year 3 guys. Omgosh.
It's a really crazy thought with so many things coming up this year, and I'm just praying that everything goes smoothly.
Indeed I always need to remind myself that I got here and stayed here purely by God's grace.
And I think that's reassurance in itself. That if God put me here, he's going to continue to give me whatever I need to stay here.

On another note, I think the reason why I wanted to come here was to post pictures of camp...HAHA.

Well. Of me. During camp. :b
Because I've been posting SO MANY pictures of camp on Instagram I think it's pissing ppl off sooooo. Haha. 

Day 0 of Camp Hydro, with the crazy people who I spent 6 months with.



With the forever glamorous Cat.




Oh. Don't mind me and my current obsession with hammerhead sharks. Haha.



Oh. And also, my other "empire" the Cheerleaders. (:

Working with them has been absolutely amazing. They are so fun and open and creative and. Ahhh. (:


With my other Cheercounterpart, Dommyyyy.



And last but not least, the people who I joined camp to meet, my freshies! (:

On the JAZO school bussssss.

OTW back from bath time with my JAZO Chiobus. (:

TP DESIGN WE AINT GOT NO ALIBI.

Although this year, we didn't win best spirited trophy, I think that it doesn't mean that the design spirit died. Although this year, I must say ASC was very bonded and everything, but I was upset about how they won best cheer. I honestly believe that should have gone to us. What is a good cheer? Does it just have a to sound good? Isn't it about the lyrics, the words, the meaning? How can best spirited schools insult others? In design you can never find cheers that insult other schools.
The closest?

Dragon boat dragon boat
Sampan sampan

Or

Under the seaaa
Under the seaaaa
Our boat is better
Your boat is going
Under the seaaaaaaa. 

Lol. That's honestly the ONLY ones I can think of. Plus. It's a huge joke. Haha. Because design like. Never wins dragon boat. xD
And we're ok with that! Because it shows even though we're forever losing, we don't give up cheering for our school. We're proud of design, winners or losers. 
So we cheer.

And at least we don't have direct attacks on schools and generalizing it. How can things like that be ignored when mutual respect is the very basis of a good cheer and of school spirit? 


Ok. Sorry I look SOOOOOOOO freaking chui in these 3 photos, because it was on last day of camp, a very emotional day plus I was down with a fever. But still, I would like to thank these 3 amazing people, my FA JunJie and my two GLs, Winter and Joycelyn. I think they are amazing people who inspired me to become a GL too. I saw them and I was like. "Omgosh I want to take care of freshies too. I want to have that kind of bond that they have. I want to be part of this committee which is design orientation camp.

Although they are all graduated as of this year, but I'm so so thankful I got to meet them during my year as a freshie, and my only wish is that I will become an inspiring GL to my freshies just as they were to me.

Design Spirit, it never dies. (:


(media you are amazing.)



Here's to Year 3. 

xx,