Goodbye Year 2.
Sunday, March 2, 2014 @ 6:58 AM with 0 comment(s)
Hello errbodyyyy. (:
So it's finally the start of my holidays. I always say that my year starts in March instead of January due to the fact that we still have projects to do and everything. /.\
Anyways,

I'VE FINISHED YEAR 2!!! Whooooooo.

My holidays have started off pretty awesome. I've met with my favourite people this week, 3 days in a row.

Day 1

Yupp. This girl just decided to pop by because she was not doing anything, so yeah. We basically just talked and took like a few hundred selfies. Here's a picture of us being all lesbo on my bed. Haha.

The night ended really nicely with FaceTime. Because FaceTime is brilliant.
It also allows you to take really good wallpaper pictures. So that was lots of fun. (:

Day 2
RAMEN DATEEEE

We went to Raman Champion. Which was pretty great.


I reeeeally really liked my soup base. It was like. Really savory.

Then we also did more typical things like talking and taking pictures. Me and Celia were still stuck in lesbo mode from the day before so werid things like this happened.


Yupp.
We also tried out eye masks. Lol. And we decided that we're gonna add "facial" on our to-do list.


Day 3
I MET UP WITH THE WEIRD POTATO KITTY DRAGON. (I swear her name gets longer each time.)


SHE NOW HAS RED/Pink HAIR. EEEEEPPP. 

Ok that looks very unglam but seriously it's pretty in real life.

We went to Habitat!

And we ordered a huge amount of food.

First was my Lychee Infused Tea aka Black Tea with Lychee. Leann, after coming back and being all "Europe-ish" started drinking coffee.



We then tried the "Black Velvet Cake" which was basically brownie cake with cream cheese frosting.
Which apparently had Bailey's Irish Cream which I couldn't taste but nvm. 

I wonder if you have to be over 18 to have that.

Anw. We then had our main courses, Eggs Benadict and Banana Pancakes with added BACON. :3


And finally our main course came, and we had TRUFFLE FRIES!! (:

Which were really nice. Although the first like 4 fries Leann took didn't have the truffle oil, so. LOL.

Day 4
It was a good morning. (:
And afternoon was spent with the cheer peeps.

Yupps. That's about all the highlights there were this week.
Can't wait for my sleepover and also the weekends as usual. (:

xx,