"CARISSA WE SHOULD DO ANOTHER QUIZ TOGETHER."
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 @ 8:14 AM with 0 comment(s)

So Leann and I were talking and we decided, WHY NOT ANOTHER QUIZ, plus this blog could use an update anw. But this post is like, one day late, because i am a potato sack and I fell asleep. HAHA. Anyways, okay! Let's go. 


1. Who was the last person you held hands with?

I quote Leanna in saying "are we in primary school" (or maybe it's so I can avoid the question. Smirky face.)


 2. Are you outgoing or shy?

Definitely outgoing. Lol. 


 3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?

Anyone from my inner circle of friends. 


 4. Are you easy to get along with?

I would think so. 


 5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?

LOL. I'd probably never drink enough to get drunk TBH. Like. I don't like be taste of alcohol. 


 6. What kind of people are you attracted to?

People who I can hold good conversation with, very attractive. Doesn't have to be romantically attracted, but just attractive even as friends. 


 7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?

Nah. 


 8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?

LOL. Not you. (Assuming you're a different gender from me) 


9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?

Well. I wouldn't want to know in detail who you had sex with or what you did while having sex, but generally I'm not uncomfortable with that topic. 


10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?

I had a convo with a friend about the identity of self and authorship and social scripts (it was a discussion for my soci mod and I also have an upcoming text. Wonderful) 


11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?

"back already. ._."


 12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?

Oh gosh. Ummmmm. I haven't had a new song that I liked in 5ever so: 

1. Give me Faith - Elevation Worship

2. ImsorrybutimgoingtosayperfectbyoneDBecauseitssocatchy

3. Fix You - Coldplay (all time fave song)

4. Style - Tswift

5. Like I'm gonna lose you - The all about that bass person and the all of me person. Both also wrote songs about 'all'. Cool. 


13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?

I don't /like/ it, but if you can make my hair look nice, then sure. Oh. But I have a thing where kids who wanna play with my hair have to wash their hands first. Lol. 


14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?

Luck, no. Miracles, yes. 


 15. What good thing happened this summer?

It's literally always summer here. So like....yeah. 


16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

Yes. (Question is, who WAS the last person I kissed. Smirky face) 


17. Do you think there is life on other planets?

Bacteria? Lol. But nah. I don't think there are aliens. 


18. Do you still talk to your first crush?

HAHAHA. We had a convo a few months ago. Or like. Last year. So. Yeah. I recently reconnected with him. LOL.


19. Do you like bubble baths?

Everyone loves bubble baths. Unless cats maybe. Or if you have hydrophobia. Then how do you bathe. 


 20. Do you like your neighbors?

Yes. They are nice. 


 21. What are you bad habits?

I am a procrastination station. 


 22. Where would you like to travel?

USA SALTLAKE CITY TO SEE EAST HIGH AND TRY IN AND OUT BURGER. 


 23. Do you have trust issues?

I don't trust anyone and I don't see it as an issue. (LOL. nah. Not really I think. It takes a while to get my trust and so far those I've given it to have been very nice with it)


 24. Favorite part of your daily routine?

Eating. 


 25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?

lol. Ummm. Legs. 


26. What do you do when you wake up?

Depends on what time is, but I usually just ask myself "why", as in "why do I have to be awake at this unearthly hour."


 27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?

I wish I could get tan. Lol


 28. Who are you most comfortable around?

The inner circle peeps (refer to previous blog posts)


29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?

they had better regret if they gonna break up with me. ONLY I BREAK UP WITH THEM. (Never had an "ex" had  "ex"-ams. Ahahaha I am so funny)


 30. Do you ever want to get married?

Yeah sure. 


31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail?

Yeah. It is. A miniature pony maybe. 


32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?

HAHAH. none. Not into threesomes thanks.


33. Spell your name with your chin.

Arftir (it's a phone keypad like. What even do u think my chin is a finger) 


34. Do you play sports? What sports?

I run

Away from my responsibilities. 

But other than that, no.


35. Would you rather live without TV or music?

Tv...cuz I'm done with mentalist. So. 


36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?

LOL. yes. 


37. What do you say during awkward silences?

Bye. (Lol no. I am good with saving awkward silences)


 38. Describe your dream girl/guy?

Also in previous blog post. But. Tall dark and handsome. Also dimples. Thanks. 


39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?

F21, H&M, Cotton On, Giant. (bc food) (all window shopping tho, because I'm broke) oh and omg. Any place that sells sushi. 70% of my money is on sushi TBH. 


 40. What do you want to do after high school?

HAHAHA. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL WHO SAYS WE HAVE TO LET IT GO. (This is evidently how old I must be to do this kind of quiz)


 41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?

Sure. But who says I'm going to give it to them because they do. >:3


 42. If you're being extremely quiet what does it mean?

I'm asleep or dead. 


 43. Do you smile at strangers?

Sometimes.


 44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?

Bottom of the ocean! 


45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?

Responsibilities and my alarm. 


46. What are you paranoid about?

Ummm. Idk. If HSM 4 will be nice? 


47. Have you ever been high?

I'm high on adrinaline all the time. 


 48. Have you ever been drunk?

Nope. 


49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?

God knows everything. 


50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?

Ox blood red #pretentious


51. Ever wished you were someone else?

Yes. 


52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?

I wish I had perfect beautiful teeth and I could go be toothpaste commercial model. 


53. Favourite makeup brand?

Don't wear makeup 


 54. Favourite store?

Did you ask this before. 


55. Favourite blog?

Mine. And occasionally Leanna's 


56. Favourite Colour?

Red! 


 57. Favourite food?

SUSHI


 58. Last thing you ate?

KFC Eggtart. Yum. 


59. First thing you ate this morning?

Cereal! With soy milk. Yum. 


60. Ever won a competition? For what?

Um...not that I can remember. 


61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?

Nah. I too guai already. 


 62. Been arrested? For what?

Stealing hearts. (Nah) 


63. Ever been in love?

Sure. 


64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?

No. 

(It was probably my parents. But if you were looking for some juicy make out story starring me and a guy, it's never happened) 


65. Are you hungry right now?

Kind of. I had an egg tart. 


 66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?

Do I have real friends, that is the true question. 


67. Facebook or Twitter?

Facebook. (although Leanna's Twitter is so interesting) 


68. Twitter or Tumblr?

Tumblr (Leanna you should link your Twitter to your tumblr.)


69. Are you watching tv right now?

No. 


70. Names of your bestfriends?

The inner circle peeps. They know who they are. 


71. Craving something? What?

Love. No, it's Sushi. 


72. What colour are your towels?

White but like my hair stained it red so, white with red spots that aren't period. 


72. How many pillows do you sleep with?

Two!


73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?

Yes. Haha. 


74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?

A lot. But on my bed like...3?


75. Favourite animal?

Barn owl! 


76. What colour is your underwear?

Underwear Colour. 


77. Chocolate or Vanilla

Chocolate!!


78. Favourite ice cream flavour?

Omg. Ummm. Strawberry cheesecake! 


79. What colour shirt are you wearing?

White. Always white. 


80. What colour pants?

Blue


 81. Favourite tv show?

Mentalist 


 82. Favourite movie?

Tangled. 


83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?

Didn't watch mean girls 2, so, 1. 


84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?

Mmmm. Both about the same. 


85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?

Glenn Coco


86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?

Mm. The "WAKE UP FISHY" girl. 


 87. First person you talked to today?

Leanna. Because I fell asleep instead of doing the quiz. HAHAHA. 


 88. Last person you talked to today?

Day's not over. 


89. Name a person you hate?

Hate is a waste of time. 


90.Name a person you love?

So is love. 

HAHA. no. Love is good. 

Um. Mummy. 


91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?

Nah. 


 92. In a fight with someone?

It's resolved. 


93. How many sweatpants do you have?

1? 


94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?

2/3


 95. Last movie you watched?

"The Finest Hours".


96. Favourite actress?

Don't have one. (ALSO, BOOO SEXIST LANGUGE lol)


97. Favourite actor?

Don't have one. 


98. Do you tan a lot?

No. Can't get tan. 


99. Have any pets?

I have a bunny, hamster and kitty. 


100. How are you feeling?

Sleepy. 


 101. Do you type fast?

Quite. 


102. Do you regret anything from your past?

Yes. 


103. Can you spell well?

Noh. 


104. Do you miss anyone from your past?

Not a lot? 


105. Ever been to a bonfire party?

No. 


106. Ever broken someone’s heart?

Oops? 


107. Have you ever been on a horse?

Yes! 


108. What should you be doing?

My work. Always my work. 


109. Is something irritating you right now?

The amount of work I have to do. 


110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?

Lol. Yes. 


111. Do you have trust issues?

It seems like you do, since you asked me twice. 


112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?

A stranger. Who I hope I never see again. 


 113. What was your childhood nickname?

Sotong. Lol. 


114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?

Yes. 


115. Do you play the Wii?

Used to. 


116. Are you listening to music right now?

Nope. 


117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?

Sure. 


118. Do you like Chinese food?

Mmmm. I'm okay with it. 


 119. Favourite book?

Bible. Lol. 


120. Are you afraid of the dark?

A little. 


121. Are you mean?

Im literally the nicest person ever. 


122. Is cheating ever okay?

Nope. Break up instead of cheating. Or if it's a test, just fail it. Lol. Ohhh. But I realize game hacks...so...hmmm. 


123. Can you keep white shoes clean?

I can't keep anything white clean. 


 124. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Attraction, yes. Love, no. 


 125. Do you believe in true love?

Sure. 


 126. Are you currently bored?

Evidently. 


 127. What makes you happy?

Sushi. 


128. Would you change your name?

Nah...


129. What your zodiac sign?

Apparently Capricon. 


 130. Do you like subway?

Sure. 


131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?

"Good for you."


132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?

Omg. These repeated questions need to stop. 


133. Favourite lyrics right now?

My flesh may fail, but my God you never will 


134. Can you count to one million?

Probably not. 


135. Dumbest lie you ever told?

"It was an allergic reaction" LOL. 


136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?

Closed. Oh look. Guess I do have trust issues. 


 137. How tall are you?

170cm. Yay 


138. Curly or Straight hair?

Wavy?


 139. Brunette or Blonde?

Blond. Then I can keep my hair pastel colours etc. 


140. Summer or Winter?

Winter I guess. 


141. Night or Day?

Night! 


142. Favourite month?

January...? Or maybe December. 


 143. Are you a vegetarian?

Nope. Could never be one I think. 


144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?

Hmmmm. I used to like milk, but now I'm starting to like dark chocolate. 


145. Tea or Coffee?

Tea! 


 146. Was today a good day?

It was....alright. 


147. Mars or Snickers?

Mars. 


148. What’s your favourite quote?

"And I was like /points aggressively at my neck/"


149. Do you believe in ghosts?

Nope. 


150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?

"About half of these remarriages will result in divorce in about two to three years (Hetherington & Kelly, 2002)


What a positive note to end it on. HAHAHA. 


Okay. Hope you enjoyed finding out unesessary things with me. 


xx,