Designeros: Design Enthusiasts's new Best Friend.
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 @ 12:05 PM with 0 comment(s)
Hello lovelies!

So I know that 95% of you reading this have a Facebook account. Well, you may or may not be familiar with the pages starting with  "Trust Me, I'm a...".


There are more than the 4 pages shown above, but personally, I like 'Trust Me, I'm a "Designer". ' the most, and if you're my friend on Facebook, you should know that I've liked at least 70% of their posts. haha. But that's not the main point.

From the 'Trust Me, I'm a "Designer".' Page, I found out about this really cool website: Designeros.






To all my Course-mates/Friends in the design field reading this, THIS IS FOR YOU!

(To my design-loving friends, don't stop reading yet!! You can pass this message to your friends in the design field. (: And there's more for you at the bottom, as you continue reading! )

Walk through with me on this:

Designers, you know how difficult it is to go out, and find people who are able to appreciate our designs and also find people who are interested and willing to buy our work? Also, how sometimes it's really hard to find that right inspiration for a certain project, or even how sometimes, all you want is just to be seen and heard by everyone? Well, Designeros want to help YOU with that.

Designeros.com is an exclusive global gallery and marketplace that enables designers and artists to present and sell their work online! This gives chances to build their brand name, global presence and also get valuable customer feedback! I'm not going to further elaborate on what they do or how EASY it is to sign up, (Seriously, I took under 5 minutes), because they can all be found on their webpage, or you can just click on the links.

Take it as a GIANT and EXCLUSIVE Facebook page where only the BEST designers are able to showcase and sell their works. If you get approved by the curators there, you are on your way to FAME. (yay!) Due to the exclusive community Designeros have formed, this will allow you to prove yourself as a designer to the world while adding something impressive and awesome on your portfolio. (We love our portfolio looking pretty don't we? ;) )

A special side note to my fellow design course-mates/school-mates: What better place to get inspired from, then from the best? It's like walking into a physical showroom with the best designers inside, ready to answer questions and show you their works! How exciting is that? You have GOT to check out their Product Design Facebook Album. SO MUCH GOOD.


NOW, To my Design Loving Friends:

Thanks for sticking with me till here. /virtual hi-5/

Do you like online shopping? Now, when I say this, I don't necessarily imply you have to buy stuff, I mean, window shopping is still considered shopping right? Haha. Due to my severely underweight wallet and my indecisiveness, I usually spend hours and hours just browsing online stores for pretty and unique designs, and maybe only getting 1 item. If you're nodding in agreement with me, I have GREAT news for you!

Designeros are bringing the top designers TO YOU! No more having to spend a long time finding credible sites or for unique and creative designs, because it's ALL on this website!


I love how they feature all kinds of products from Art, to Fashion, AND, (get this) 3D PRINTING!!!! YES. THEY HAVE PRODUCTS THAT ARE 3D PRINTED. THAT IS SO COOL. :3

I think the first product that caught my eye was the "Smart-Phone stand + Bracelet


I adore multi-functional products, so now with the i-Phone seemingly here to stay, and a leather bracelet which will look great on both genders. I think it's just a great statement accessory to wear and use. The best part? It's not gonna burn a huge hole in your wallet when it's at $19. That's super worth it, especially after seeing overpriced products in the market. All purchases can be made at a click of a button.
Super easy, Super quick and Superb quality.


Still not convinced to check it out? Just click the link HERE and let the charming and good looking Oscar Styler, do the talking. ;)

Be sure to check out Designeros's Facebook page, and also the amazing 'Trust Me, I'm a "Designer". ' Facebook page.

A huge 'Thank You.' to the "Trust Me Family" for introducing me to this wonderful website and allowing me to share it with others.

Have a wonderful week ahead, lovelies! Take care!

xx,