30 Days Challenge?
Friday, July 19, 2013 @ 10:47 AM with 0 comment(s)
Hello lovelies!

First of all, let me start off by saying a HUGE thank you to those who liked and shared my post about Designero. It got published and I've been offered really exciting opportunities which I hope to be able to share with you all soon. (:

But anyways, back to this blog being one where I just record random moments from my life.

So yes, so far, lots of really nice things have been happening in my life, but here's some shocking news for you.

I am on a sugar fast.

This means, I will only drink water and avoid anything which is artificially sweetened. (SHOCK SHOCK HORROR HORROR REALLY, CARISSA?!)

So this is the time of fasting for most of my Muslim friends, and I always said how I admire them being able to wake up SO early for a meal and go without food and water for the rest of the day until the sun sets. It's IMPOSSIBLE that I fast, because, well. I love to eat, period. And for those of you who know me, I basically RUN on sugar and tea. So right now, I'm not even exaggerating when I say I'm having withdrawal symptoms from 2 days of not eating or drinking anything sweet. Especially the drinking part. I've only drank WATER and nothing but water.

Now, WHY Carissa, would you do such a drastic thing as to cut off your energy supply?

Well, this is the reason.



I went out with these two lovely people over here.

And here's what I ate.






Now, you are lying to yourself if you do not feel diabetic just by LOOKING at the amount of sugar I had on that day. Now tell me, how do you not feel guilty for eating so much sugar in a span of like, 1 hour. So yeah, thus the decision to go on a sugar fast. For....

ONE
FULL
WEEK

And it's only been 2 days and I'm already feeling my mood swings starting to kick in and I get grumpy and I cry really easily and basically become an emotional wreck. Yes, I'm sorry for those who have to deal with me right now. But I feel the need to do this, other than the fact that I'm trying to comfort myself that it's for my health and that 1 week will actually make a difference, I think it's a challenge for myself to show myself that I can really do something if I put my mind to it, although now may not exactly be the best time when I really need to be in a right state of mind for all my project, but whatever, I'm doing it anyway.

Also, I decided to start...

A 10 Day Blog Challenge! (:
I was thinking of 30 days, but like, that's too many and I think it'll be a huge challenge to blog everyday for 30 days, so noh.
And yes, I know this isn't tumblr, so just ignore that. I refuse to post long lengthy posts on my tumblr.


Yay! So I will start...
tomorrow.

or maybe the day after...
or maybe after that.

teehee. The questions look pretty fun, except the question for day 9 is just so weird, but other than that it's fine.

Today was slightly messed up and I'm going to blame all my emotional craziness on the lack of sugar, but nice car rides and a short guitar sessions are going to make it all better. Thank God for people who are still willing to deal with all my nonsense, I don't know how you do it, but I love you all for that. Oh. And not to mention that tomorrow's gonna be really fun too. (: 3/7. Yay.

xx,